GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sticker on top of the left foot dead petal

grdriver

Greek Driver
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MKV
:headbang: Just wondering how many people have found and removed the white sticker over the left (rest foot petal) i just discovered it after 2.5 months, it looks really nice without that damn sticker

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
pics?

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Car(s)
07' GTI 2d CW Pk1
i don't see a sticker ...but you now have brought to my attention that my light down there is out!!!!!!:evil: LOL

grdriver

Greek Driver
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MKV
Here is a picture with the protective sticker on it

Here is a picture with the protective sticker on it

Attachments

• front_1.jpg
    front_1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 921

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
wait a flippin second, you are in LA< i didnt know america was offered creme. interior... i like it.

I noticed mine was still there about a week and a half ago... and i've had my car since march. i left it on. doesn't bother me.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
I didnt have one! :(
PS. Alf, i dont think thats his car, he doesnt have steering wheel control, and the US cars do! Maybe he googled it? Plus if you click on his garage, you see his car has black leather!

grdriver

Greek Driver
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MKV
The picture was only for reference

The picture was only for reference, but that was some pretty good detective work, almost a full vehicle background check :rolleyes: :burnrubber:

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
Also check your doorsills for a long sticker. I had 'em on my sills for a few weeks before I noticed.

skunksweat

Go Kart Newbie
yea doorsills have one i still had a piece on the outside of my car where the trunk lid was it was torn off and that piece remained. but that foot rest one came off the first day. door rests are still in good shape and their clear. so i left them