GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI's on dealers lots

rabbit.ca

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I've finally started to see some GTI's on the lots of a couple of dealers by my house. I guess supply is starting to out pace demand. Now if VW Canada could just lower its finance rates I'd probably pick one up.

olympiaronnie

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 GTI
i dont think the supply has gone above the demand.. its just that the ones on the dealer lots arent what the clients want.. if u want one that u really want u still have to wait.. dealers always oreder the fully loaded ones so that way if a client wants one right away.. hes gotta pay top dollar for it... if not u gotta wait loll.. and dont expect that financing deal to lower anytime soon... thats just my opinion..

d.C

DJ
did the ones you see on the lots stayed there for long?
last time i went to my dealership to pick up something i saw two, then two days later i went back for service, all gone

rabbit.ca

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I really want either a GTI or a Rabbit but don't really need one so I'm willing to wait. Does anyone think buying in Dec or Jan would be a good idea. I'm thinking the dealers may want to deal alittle more since others will be buying Xmas gifts and paying off their CRedit cards. I also will be trading in my highlander and feel I may get a better trade'in since it would be the middle of winter and people would want the FWD. What do you gauys think??

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey there Rabbit.ca; it is a VERY good idea to buy/lease a car in the winter time. During the winter the showroom is so quiet you could hear a cricket fart - no traffic at all. Sales managers are more willing to drop on the price when sales are down for the month. Also, if you order one from scratch and it takes 2-3 months to come in, you can take advantage of buying a car at a time when you'll more than likely get a better deal and then pick up the car near the end of the winter! It's a win-win!

If you want a GTI or a Rabbit, let me know and I'll get you a GREAT price on one.

luckysvwgti

Ready to race!
VW GTI 5 door quote

Hi! I'm thinking of getting a 5 door GTI with DSG and side airbag option. I saw your post and was wondering what's the best price you can offer for one.

Thanks

Lucky

Hey there Rabbit.ca; it is a VERY good idea to buy/lease a car in the winter time. During the winter the showroom is so quiet you could hear a cricket fart - no traffic at all. Sales managers are more willing to drop on the price when sales are down for the month. Also, if you order one from scratch and it takes 2-3 months to come in, you can take advantage of buying a car at a time when you'll more than likely get a better deal and then pick up the car near the end of the winter! It's a win-win!

If you want a GTI or a Rabbit, let me know and I'll get you a GREAT price on one.

BickyDhadwal

Interested in a new VW?
If anyone in the lowermainland is interested in a GTI or a Rabbit, give me a call. I work at Guildford Volkswagen and I can reassure you guys that I will make it worth while to come down. I have a Red GTI 3 door on my lot with the DSG transmission, sunroof and 18" upgraded wheels.

Be sure to mention this site to receive the internet special pricing. (to receive that price...you have to come out and I'll let you guys know what that is):headbang:

Bicky Dhadwal
604-781-2062