GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New member VW salesman if you need help drop me a line or a call.

omar

Esserman International VW
Car(s)
2007 GLI
Hello people i am a new member of the forum i am a salesman at Esserman International VW in Miami so if there's any questions i can help you with i'll be glad to do it just drop me a line or call me at (786) 879 2509.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
hello and welcome

Wut it do Omar!

This is my second day around here too. I can take on questions as well, and don't mind doing so. However I prefer to keep a lower profile here and just enjoy the forum. I spent a good month browsing and searching for random stuff about the MKV's before I bought one. So, I won't post too much, but I'll be watching.

GTIMacV

Unrated
Hello people i am a new member of the forum i am a salesman at Esserman International VW in Miami so if there's any questions i can help you with i'll be glad to do it just drop me a line or call me at (786) 879 2509.

Does that mean we can get good deals from you?

omar

Car(s)
2007 GLI
Yeah

Ill get you a good deal of course if its a doable deal ill be more than willing.

omar

Car(s)
2007 GLI
If you read drivergear well enough you will find some stuff in it is only to be sold trough a dealer so thats where we as salesman can help read it well and you will see a little asterisk and then a disclosure only available at dealer or not available to order online