GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Double Billing

saleen146

I have been ordering a series of mods to my R32, and with a few exception everything has gone fine.

I ordered the BSH endlinks, after having a delivery problem, I then had a double billing problem.

After three phone calls and three e-mails I have still not had the problem resolved, even though during the last phone call I was assured it would be processed that day. I have sent (as requested) a copy of my CC statement clearly showing the double billing on the same day .... and I still had to send another (third) email and make another (third) phone call.

I am a patient individual, yet I am concerned that BSH does not see this a a problem they need to resolve.

As it is well know they make a quality product, however customer service does not end with the product ..... service is also important.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Good luck to you! Hopefully you get everything cleared up soon.

Blitzen

Professional .....
Take it up with your cc company

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
PM Phil. Shit happens - they're a forum sponsor, and I bet he will make it right, quickly.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
Just wondering, did the guy handling the order happen to be Justin?

saleen146

I have e-mailed both Justin and Phil and talked to both Justin and Phil, it seems they have no interest in getting this fixed .... in fact the only time I recieved any kind of response was when I iniated the contact ..... never recieved any kind of reply like "sorry about the mix-up we will take care of it right away" or "sorry about the mix-up your card has been credited" unless I contacted them and then I was told it would be taken care of each time I contacted them.

BTW .... after waiting for them to correct the mistake I have disputed the duplicate charge with the CC company.

I just believe that I shouldn't have to work this hard getting it straightened out (3 emails; 3 phone calls and nothing)!

I know "stuff happens" I do a ton of internet shopping which is why I have been trying to work with them for close to a month now ... the double billing happened 05/08/09

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
I believe I have finally (took over a week) got my problems with BSH worked out. My sales rep was Justin, he's done good with responding over emails.

Last I heard was he was shipping my parts (All except Coils, which would be by the end of this week (yesterday) or early next week) on Wednesday. I'm going to have to email them Monday to see if they actually shipped since I haven't got any confirmation and they still owe me a $150 credit for messing up on the order back on the 21st when I tried ordering. I'll let you know what I find out.

For anyone wondering, they accidentally billed me on May 21st, I had not authorized any charges to be made, they were supposed to get me a quote. They realized their mistake and credited me it back but the currency was different. I am now out $150 that my CC will not cover due to it not being their mistake. I've been getting decent responses by email, no resolution has shown up on my CC yet though. Sad to say, once everything is settled, I probably will have a hard time spending my money here again.

saleen146

That is the same attitude I recieved.....Justin to Phil ... it seemed I was bothering them. Wouldn't do anything until I sent a copy of my CC statement. Other vendors when there is a problem they can use their own records to see the double billing.

I dont know if you noticed but, when there are possitive comments about their shop they post a reply right away .... but up to this point no comment from them.

Good luck, as I indicated I reported the problem to the CC company, but it shouldnt be this difficult.

I would suggest that people be cautious about their CC card transactions with this vendor, they may have good products, but it appears that that their CC card process puts monies in their pocket that they dont want to return.

Good luck with your order

Ray

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
That is the same attitude I recieved.....Justin to Phil ... it seemed I was bothering them. Wouldn't do anything until I sent a copy of my CC statement. Other vendors when there is a problem they can use their own records to see the double billing.

I dont know if you noticed but, when there are possitive comments about their shop they post a reply right away .... but up to this point no comment from them.

Good luck, as I indicated I reported the problem to the CC company, but it shouldnt be this difficult.

I would suggest that people be cautious about their CC card transactions with this vendor, they may have good products, but it appears that that their CC card process puts monies in their pocket that they dont want to return.

Good luck with your order

Ray

Ray after speaking with you initially the first thing I did after hanging up the phone was contact the company who processes our credit cards. Per their verbal confirmation there was only one charge. You then sent over the bank statements which indeed showed two charges. We confirmed this with you and suggested that it may have been some sort of pre authorization. If I recall correctly you confirmed that this was not a pre auth and that the charge stuck. From there we contaced our accountants to look into the issue and they confirmed to us that there was a double charged and a refund was initiated. Typical timing on this is 7-10 days for the credit to clear on funds which have already been deposited.

Please understand that we are not in the habit of just handing out money without first fully being sure that this is the case. With the amount of fraud going on right now this is not something we are taking lightly. You should see the credit hit your account soon. We apologize for the issue and have done what we can as fast as possible. Please feel free to call or email with us with any other questions. Thank you.

-Phill

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
I believe I have finally (took over a week) got my problems with BSH worked out. My sales rep was Justin, he's done good with responding over emails.

Last I heard was he was shipping my parts (All except Coils, which would be by the end of this week (yesterday) or early next week) on Wednesday. I'm going to have to email them Monday to see if they actually shipped since I haven't got any confirmation and they still owe me a $150 credit for messing up on the order back on the 21st when I tried ordering. I'll let you know what I find out.

For anyone wondering, they accidentally billed me on May 21st, I had not authorized any charges to be made, they were supposed to get me a quote. They realized their mistake and credited me it back but the currency was different. I am now out $150 that my CC will not cover due to it not being their mistake. I've been getting decent responses by email, no resolution has shown up on my CC yet though. Sad to say, once everything is settled, I probably will have a hard time spending my money here again.

Your case is a bit different, Im trying to be relaxed about it but there is quite a bit of double talking happening and at worst is a missunderstanding. I am not trying to be rude to you but your calling us out publicaly.

Your order was completely filled out entirely with shipping quotes through IM which I have the records of, the last step was for you to call in with a credit card. After you called in and I wasnt available to talk you spoke with Justin. Justin handled the order and confirmed all the pricing for the parts, he told you he must confirm shipping but it should be in line with what I quoted. He then went and created the sales order (the list of parts you wanted) as according to our IM conversation the order was accepted and done and you were just calling in with a credit card.

Your order was processed by our shipping shipping department prior to the package price being applied to it. As a result we refunded the full order, we did not refund based on the idea that the order wasnt meant to go through as nothing in any way gave that impression to us. I have in writing from you that you would be calling in with a credit card to pay so I really dont know how you can say what you have been?

After you discovered the currency issue I said to you flat out we would eat the difference. It is certainly not worth the $150 CAD to upset you.

Your posts on the forum keep saying that you were waiting for a shipping quote before concluding, then when Justin gave you a shipping quote you told him that it was more then what I had told you... lots of holes in this story and Im sorry to say its not going over well with us. Aftere the mistake was made we have done absolutely everything we can including eating a currency conversion ( which has already happened) to make sure you are happy.

If you feel we have slighted you I would appreciate if you would at least give us a chance to wrong you before coming after us and making suggestions on the board. This doesnt happen as we run a good show with happy customers all over the world.

To end my posts in this thread, we run a good show with plenty of happy customers all over the world. When something goes wrong we fix it however in the first case in this thread there are some steps we had to take to make sure we are protected. In the second, I really dont know what to say it other then what I have. Sometimes there are just dark clouds over an order.

We are on here every day and make ourselves very accessible. Thank you for reading our sides to these stories.

-Phill

saleen146

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have received the credit posted to my credit card.

Thank Phil for your efforts in getting this straightened out.

Ray