GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

leasing?

VWAlex04

Ready to race!
Does any one know who much you can put down on a new GTI lease? I just want to keep my monthly payments low down as I can.

Thanks
Alex

omar

Esserman International VW
Car(s)
2007 GLI
Well.....

Well in theory you can put $0.00 down if your credit is good enough what i do recommend tough is put at least your inceptions
Tax
Tag
First Payment
Bank Fees
Either way they are going to take it and then just add it to your lease but i would not put much more out keep your money and play with it or invest it remember it is a lease not a purchase if it was the other way i would say put as much as you can.

Jayhawker

Ready to race!
Well in theory you can put $0.00 down if your credit is good enough what i do recommend tough is put at least your inceptions
Tax
Tag
First Payment
Bank Fees
Either way they are going to take it and then just add it to your lease but i would not put much more out keep your money and play with it or invest it remember it is a lease not a purchase if it was the other way i would say put as much as you can.

Tax is based on your monthly payment, so you don't put that down per se. I fugure it's better to roll everything in. Lets say you wrecked your car and it was a total loss, you are out that money you put down. What do you consider a low payment?

omar

Esserman International VW
Car(s)
2007 GLI
The question here is what do you consider a low payment???? you can come and turn a little unreal and say i want to pay $250.00 a month and put nothing at start or whats commonly called sign and drive. So and if it was a total loss you are still going to loose money yes i know GAP will cover the difference but if you roll all into it then u got a bigger amount on what they will charge you interests on. So it has to be a balance as to what you can pay and what you want to put at start.