GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone Get a Fast?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
so anyone get one?

I've had my 5 door since august never got one.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
No, and i got my car april 1st. I called bout 2 weeks ago and they told me it was shipped out 2 weeks after i bought the car, still havent recieved it, so i asked for a tracking number, and they gave me one that didnt work, they said there gonna look into it. same thing has happened to prince.

d.C

DJ
there's a common problem with canadian owners not recieving their fast. when you got your car from the dealer, they didn't send your information to vwoa. all you need to do is call vwoa and verify some information with them so they know that you own the car. however, they're outta stock right now and will take a while.

zither99

amateur auto-x'er
I got mine. Got the car july 22nd, got my fast 3 months after. I called VW to confirm. ALSO, it didn't come to my address, it came to my sisters who lives on the other side of the city, I dont know how they got her address, and the contact number on the shipping bill was a cell phone I owned like 7 years ago. Strange things happened.

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
there's a common problem with canadian owners not recieving their fast. when you got your car from the dealer, they didn't send your information to vwoa. all you need to do is call vwoa and verify some information with them so they know that you own the car. however, they're outta stock right now and will take a while.

Just wondering what is the VWOA?? you got their number or website??

Thanks!

prince

Uber KoooL
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yah they vwoa screwed some of us.. they lied about it being shipped out... its 1-800-drive-vw

marvr

Sportscar Guy
My dealer didn't even mention that we can get a Fast and the first dealer I went to said that only early GTI buyers got one. It's no big deal but would be cool to get one. Should I just phone VW Canada for one?

prince

Uber KoooL
Car(s)
VW GTI
U can try but i have no luck so far.. dont think oscar either.. everytime i call I get a women with southern accent.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ahha are u serious i had the same woman weird, but ya ive called 5 times now just asking, because i mean not a big deal but its supposed to come with the car, and the fact they lied and told me that i have it already. I just wanna find out why we didnt get them, but hey u never know maybe it was ups, or there shipping company that f'ed up.

76er

Madman With Wheels
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Oh dear. I better biatch to them about mine. Still haven't received it yet.

In the meantime there's always Fast Junior....

gyuri

Ready to race!
I picked up my car on the end of July ( 21st I think) and just received my Fast last Friday. ( Nov 10th). I called them 3 times and the first two times they told me that the Fasts were on back order that is why it's taking long but I will be gettign it for sure. I did not really believe them but there was not much I could do. The third time they told me that is was already sent out and I sould recived it within 4 weeks. 3 weeks after my 3rd call I received it.