GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CF Engine Covers

Jamie GTI

First VW and loving it
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Being very new to the Golf GTI scene (My last three cars have been modified Falcons) does anyone know where I can get a Carbon Fibre Engine cover?

I'm after either a carbon fibre, or carbon fibre look cover for the MkV GTI. Preferably in Sydney if possible.

Thanks.

Tiny Gti

Banned
Car(s)
05 GTI MKV DSG 5DR
Being very new to the Golf GTI scene (My last three cars have been modified Falcons) does anyone know where I can get a Carbon Fibre Engine cover?

I'm after either a carbon fibre, or carbon fibre look cover for the MkV GTI. Preferably in Sydney if possible.

Thanks.

This is all there is so far mate! Its made by OSIR Design in Hong Kong, and cost $250USD + $75USD Shipping.

www.osirdesign.com

I'm sure there will be a few more coming out in the near future if your patient!:thumbsup:

Jamie GTI

First VW and loving it
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Just an update. I contacted a mate of mine that makes carbon fibre products. He said that it's a very simple mould and won't have a problem making them using mine as a template.

The only downfall is that there is a shortage of CF due to the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. So it might be a while before they get stock in.

I'll keep this post updated when I can in case anyone wants to order one.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
god those cf engine cover look hot

Jamie GTI

First VW and loving it
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
What about one like this one ... as shown on the GTI section of the Volkswagen Australia website??? :bs:

I saw that one but for some reason I could never expand the picture. That's what the one I'm going to get made should look like once the CF comes in.