GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs tsx

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
well i work at a acura/audi dealership and wanted to see if i could take a tsx. so out to rt. 50 we go and decide to start from a 20 roll....stomped him...30 roll, not such a stomping but a win none the less. 50/60 roll, 2 car lengths. and that was that.

in case u knew about the new TL type-s and wanted to know how i would fair....no chance, id get raped. those things are nothing but speed from 60 on.

Vod

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI MKV
Acura/Audi dealership huh? That's kind of a weird match. I didn't think that Audi would let their cars be in the same showroom as luxury Hondas. Ahh well.

Good kill though.

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
Acura/Audi dealership huh? That's kind of a weird match. I didn't think that Audi would let their cars be in the same showroom as luxury Hondas. Ahh well.

Good kill though.

My local Acura dealership is a Pontiac/Acura dealer :p.

gCHOW

Autocross Newbie
i actually have a TSX and an Audi A3... 2.0T nonetheless right?

either way, the A3 is WAYYYY faster. TSX is slow as shit when starting at a stop. but thats the honda vtec engine for ya. at a roll its a little bit of a different story..... tsx also has NO torque whatsoever.

i dunno about the new TL tho. that bad boy is FAST!

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
i actually have a TSX and an Audi A3... 2.0T nonetheless right?

either way, the A3 is WAYYYY faster. TSX is slow as shit when starting at a stop. but thats the honda vtec engine for ya. at a roll its a little bit of a different story..... tsx also has NO torque whatsoever.

i dunno about the new TL tho. that bad boy is FAST!

it is..unfortunately the Type-S approaches 40k...lots of competition in that price range

ssmith

Mk?R
Car(s)
mkV gti
the type-s is bad....ecspecially white w/ the standard black rims.....rock it any day of the week. v6 vtec is a crazy strong engine, no bones about it. now, if only acura made the SH awd TL type-s. talkin close to the benz/bimmer(m5/amg) runnin' territory.

Geesevs

Interior > Horsepower
Car(s)
07 GTI
I have 2 vw dealers near me, a vw/honda and a vw/Porsche/Hummer/BMW/Audi/Land Rover/Subaru/Maserati (reeves import)