08 WRX Limited
Greg?

Johnny?

Vin??

I thought we were just saying names...

.:R #2734

Ready to race!
LOL^

George asked me to make a new thread when I asked him about it in the Sponsers section. . .

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
How about an update on the issues we're having with the fuel pump file while we're at it?

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5

Chris@RT

Banned
they take for ever to respond to things and thats why i decided to go w/ someone else...

What methods did you try to contact us? Forum PMs and even posts like this are usually the least effective way to contact a company. An email or even a good old fashion phone call are always the best. There are times where we are all at a show or traveling for it. Out of the office on other work related trips like I currently am and will be for another week and a half. Sometimes things are missed. If a post is missed call don't PM since it may mean that we are not on the site. If an email is missed call because it may mean the person checking that account is on the road and can't quickly reply so someone at the office can help. There are always ways to get in contact with us very quickly.

To be honest this thread for example myself and possibly others at Revo never would have found since I know I don't check this forum and didn't know it existed. My job involves technical support so I mostly stick to the technical forums, those in sales probably are not checking here much either.

Direct contact is always the best.