GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tinted Tail Lights

allx11

Drag Race Newbie
After trying the lamin-x film with bad results. I found www.tintedtails.com, Bought a extra pair of tails, shipped them out. Check out the results....

Awsome job, and fast turn around, I defently recomend tintedtails.com if you want to tint your tails!!!! :thumbsup:

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Sorry man, but I can't say that I really like it. A little too dark for me, its kinda bug/alien looking to me. but still a sharp car none the less. :thumbup: Love the badge also.

LittleCarp04

Passed Driver's Ed
very nice... but cant you just use regular tint for outdoor use to the same ends for much less? unless they are incredibly cheap...

LittleCarp04

Passed Driver's Ed
how is the clarity through the tint that dark? like is it still pretty visible with the tint? im not so much worried about tickets, but more about someone crashing into me.

allx11

Drag Race Newbie
how is the clarity through the tint that dark? like is it still pretty visible with the tint? im not so much worried about tickets, but more about someone crashing into me.

It's prety bright, I mean not as bright as stock but the paint he uses is like a transparent candy paint light reflects and shines trough. Like I mentioned before you you choose how dark you want it. btw Im selling my stock ones if some one is thinking of doing this.