GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cruise this afternoon?!

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
hey, its a beautiful day, turbos are singing, tires are chirping... lets go for that cruise today... if anyone is really down, gimme a call (#'s in my sig.)

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
haha yea, i noticed... well, fil
(the1withpaddles) and i went for a cruise from 287 to skyline drive and back home through west milford and bloomingdale. awesome cruise, we found two good spots for photo ops, and i almost killed him by double-lining someone thru a hairpin. good thing i have auto-xing background. but, anyways, thats an awesome cruise...

what i say we do is meet up on rt. 23 at the a&p in pequannock. go onto 287, complete the loop back to wayne, and stop at starbucks or dunkin for a coffee. awesome cruise it is.:biggrin:

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa i almost died it was fun

SO WHOSS UP FOR THAT CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its about an hour and a half total but the scenery and the roads are amazing

and thats mine(bm) and bonz's(cw) lookin damnnn sexy, shitty ass quality though sry

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
good shit fil!! now lets get some names of people who are in for this.!! hopefully saturday after my 5k oil change

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa i almost died it was fun

SO WHOSS UP FOR THAT CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its about an hour and a half total but the scenery and the roads are amazing

and thats mine(bm) and bonz's(cw) lookin damnnn sexy, shitty ass quality though sry
Yo fil hit me up the next time you wanna do a cruise, im all up for it.... i mean it takes me like 15 min to get up to that rest stop i met u at. Where would we start this "cruise" from?

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
what i say we do is meet up on rt. 23 at the a&p in pequannock. go onto 287, complete the loop back to wayne, and stop at starbucks or dunkin for a coffee. awesome cruise it is.

lets get a list of people that are down...