GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Vs......F16 fighter jet

mre212

Go Kart Champion
so im crusing down rt 83 by my house and im doing around 40 in 4th gear, and all of a sudden this crazy guy in his f16 pulls along side of me and stares me down. You know... the usual type, seat way back, hand at the top of the wheel. So he stays beside me until we get to a light, then the guy starts reving his engines and wouldnt you know it the ass engulfs the car behind him in flames. i think the person dies, but anyays back to the story. So im think i totally got this because, little does he know my gti is a sleeper.

My mods are sick. A totally new spoiler that everyone is jealous of (its my ironing board, but shhh no one knows that) AND A pair of fuzzy dice that hang from my mirror. Plus i dont run on normail fuel, i was thinking about 100 octane, but i actually found out that jet fuel makes the fsi engine run even better. So we take off and i pull away for good in 3rd gear. By 5th gear i was 10 city buses ahead.

So im expecting the ricer blow by, but it never happens, i slow down from my top speed of 115 mph and he pulls up next to me again. He lowers his window and im expecting a mouth full of hate to be waiting for me . But he takes off his oxygen mask and its freaking chuck norris! he says nice kill and gives me the thumbs up!

This post is my reaction to what ive seen as an usual amout of hate being thrown around some of these posts. Guys just loosen up and have some freaking fun!

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Bwahahahahahhahahaha

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
10 short busses maybe, but pulling 10 city buses on Chuck Norris' f-16?
No way. You're dreamin. :laugh:

nice kill.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i would be scared if it were chuck norris, casue no one beats chuck norris... no one..

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
^x2

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
:clap: :bellyroll:

R-Bisch

L-VILE
Car(s)
2006 GTI MKV
nice mods... my grandma offered to put a hairdrier in my intake to give it more power. i said no thanks cuz id rather use a leaf blower.

mach5

you are next
Norris was paid to take a fall in that movie...but, soon after he did "lose" he realized what just happened and got back up..what happened next? Well, nobody knows exactly...we will never see that footage, it was destroyed, too graphic for people back then.

We can't get any testimony from people on the set either. Norris got soo pissed that...well...they are no longer around.

You could ask Chuck yourself, but I wouldn't dare mention it to him.

gstylez

Super Hero in Disguise
well...i was having a blast reading about the kill...then ...you mentioned chuck norris...well...

in the words in the great dodgeball movie....Effin Chuck Norris :headbang:

that cracked me up so hard that my brother next to me literally jumped as said "holy shit bro...you scared the living crap out of me...what are you laughing so hard about???"
I simply looked at him...smiled and said..."fucking Chuck Norris....":laugh: