GOLFMKV

Syd GTG

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
im to busy with school and tennis i got to plan my touring trip overseas for tennis

Scotty1991

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW Golf Pacific
haha i was wondering when another was happening to, but i dont feel like I would be smart enough to work out where to go unless it was for a slow cruise :p, these older guys know the best places for a more "spirited" drive ;]

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Have one in mind, but yet to do a test run.
Got to somehow find a free day when I won't be called on "Dad" duties.
Might get a chance to scope the run out over the next month or 2.

gti mk5

BEST!!!
Car(s)
GTi MK5
think i night cruise might be a good idea cruise into the city, then new south head road up to vaucluse, the gap down to bondi etc. .. . just a relaxing night

i dunno maybe something to keep in mind

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Where's harry's cafe again?
Could do a relaxed night cruise down for a pie floater...
Mmmmm peas & gravy!

TG.20T

Searching for bends...
RE: SYD EAST

think i night cruise might be a good idea cruise into the city, then new south head road up to vaucluse, the gap down to bondi etc. .. . just a relaxing night

i dunno maybe something to keep in mind

I live in Dbl Bay and every few nights I hear LOADS of bikes thrashing it up New S.Head Rd towards Vaulcluse / Watsons Bay.

Would be a nice run and some nice photo opportunites out at Watsons Bay - right at the peninsular.

Harry's Cafe is down by the water in Woolloommmooolllloooooo - behind Kings Cross. Would be a good starting point to do a run out to Watsons Bay, but parking would be a nightmare as SideFX said. You can always pretend you're filling up at the pumps across the road...

As a show of interest, I'm very much up for a GTG - proper drive out of the city - I missed the last one as I was away.

End of April / into May would be good :thumbup: as I'm going back home for a month now.

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
Good luck finding parking spots..although their Tiger pie is worth risking a parking ticket.. :drool:

hey alex, what the heck is a tiger pie?
if anyone wants to organise the next gtg, i'd be keen for a drive :biggrin:.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
by the time that is all sorted i wont have my GTI :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: