GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VS. SRT-4

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
as you may have noticed i am modified... but i was driving behind him and we came to a long strait passing area. he was behind an suv but infront of me. so i dropped it to 4th and floored it. was going about 100-110 when i passed the suv and i saw him jump out and pass the suv. i didnt know if he was going to try and catch me, but he did. we went around some twisty roads. i didnt go to fast cause i have books in my car for collage and hate it when shit flies around. but when we got to another straigh away from a 40mph roll he was behind me we both floored it and he started to slowly lose distance on my.. i was suprised he couldnt keep up all the way to 120. then we had to slow for a turn. would have been noce to start from a dead stop but from a roll he didnt have a chance. he gave me a friendly flashing of his lights before he turned off onto a side street. he apeared to be stock as well. and also i love srt-4's, neons only not that ugly caliber.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
great kill,,
oh and about the"your mom" mod u mentioned in ur list,how much hp gains does "your mom" add ? do u really feel a differance? :biggrin:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
your mom adds about 10 hp, = to one honda sticker on the rear window lol