GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs 335i test drive info

I have had my GTI since June and today I had the opportunity to drive a 335i. BMWs new premier sports coupe.

Well, the car has alot of power and RWD....and some red leather seats. There were lots of nifty gadgets like fold out panels in the doors. A seat belt assister (motorized device that pushes the seat belt forward to help in grabbing it)

The drive was done in the rain on the autobahn. There was tons of road noise, lots of body roll and an uncomfortable drive. BMW puts lots of motors in their seats and I found the GTI cloth and leather (not the euro seats ) were more comfortable than the BMW seats. I like the bottom back (top meets bottom of seat) to be lower than where your thighs are. Like a bucket seat is supposed to be.

I was just looking to see what is on the market and was not impressed. The dealer said road and track rated it the best car ever or some crap like that. i do not believe it, but i am just one man.

For 40k I would take 2 GTIs or one .:R and throw some goodies at it.

Hope this helps...

dave

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Cool. Someone just traded one here at our dealership for a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. It was about 45 days old!!!

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
thats a monster of a truck but the gas mileage really sucks though but if i were to get a suv that would be it.