GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate Florida

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
lmao, i know right. I don't know how bad the roads are where you live, but they're bad up here before the frost heaves settle. On the drive between my school and home (90 mins), there are points where I have to slow down to 15mph to avoid blowing a tire.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
i hope this was a joke or referring to road surface, in New England there are actual roads that curve, go around the hills, etc.
All roads in FL seem like they are straight, boring, man made roads.

but again if you are talking about how smooth their roads are for those with dropped cars that is different. But New England is far more fun to drive.

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
New England is most definitely fun to drive with all the twisties and what not. But road quality, fuck that. Florida owns all in road quality imo.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
i hope this was a joke or referring to road surface, in New England there are actual roads that curve, go around the hills, etc.
All roads in FL seem like they are straight, boring, man made roads.

but again if you are talking about how smooth their roads are for those with dropped cars that is different. But New England is far more fun to drive.

yes but a fun ride can turn very fuckin quickly into a shit ride when you hit a massive sinkhole (YES THEYRE FUCKING SINKHOLES) and realize you just destroyed one of your $250 michelins or have a bent rim...

I tell you though, nothing like riding my bike on the back roads in NE... good stuff

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
thats right.
i love it here:thumbup:

the roads are smooth and boring; the excitement happens when you're in rush hour trying to dodge a distracted tourist or a retired 90yr old or a pimping camaro with 30 inch wheels on it...

lolol fuck that i'll take the adrenaline rush of battling massholes on a mission any day

voxomkid

Wait.. What?
yea, driving during the day is not that cool..

but hit I-75 or the turnpike or Palmetto or whatever the fuck at night... SWEETNESS!

utekineir

Banned
Smooth is what I meant, straight and boring, yup. But not playing dodge the wheel damage every 1000ft.

Around home my coils at times make me regret them because the roads are utter shit, here not once.

Can totally see why so many people turn cars into monsters down here.

voxomkid

Wait.. What?
Where are you right now in Florida?

Although I do wish we had some hills or some mountains... Something with curves and down hill slopes..

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
Everywhere, making it up as we go. Started in st Augustine then to Naples currently. Here another 5 or so days.

how much longer are you in naples for? im in fort myers which is like 30 mins away

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
We have the clermont to ocala region that has rolling hills. Apart from that yes it's all very straight and boring. Motorcycles will wear their tires square from alwasy traveling straight :) I used to disappear for hours whenever my wife and I would travel to see the in-laws in tennessee.