GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Armor all "extreme Tire shine"

speedyd

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI 07
Me and my couis decided to detail were cars before winter :mad:. So we went to our local automtoive shop with the GTI off course and bought some products one of which was ARMORALL EXTREME TIRE SHINE. Which we tought was gonna be some wat of a good product boy were we wrong. I put it on my tires first and waited about 20 mins. it shined all give it that much. after 3 km to the gas station near my house some how the shine was gone.
waste of 10$

L-Dub

Go Kart Newbie
Stoner makes a good one.

leo delarge

I stay high
black magic.. tire wet foam works great for me.. easy to put on and leaves great shine for a good amount.. try it out

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie

derekjl

Ready to race!
Silicone based shines can fling off and stain your plastics and paint. Its happened to me on one of my other cars. Been over a year and still hasn't come off.

L-Dub

Go Kart Newbie
Silicone based shines can fling off and stain your plastics and paint. Its happened to me on one of my other cars. Been over a year and still hasn't come off.

When applying the product or when driving? I use a piece of cardboard to put in the wheel well to prevent any overspray onto the body of the car. Works like a charm :thumbsup:

derekjl

Ready to race!
When applying the product or when driving? I use a piece of cardboard to put in the wheel well to prevent any overspray onto the body of the car. Works like a charm :thumbsup:

Hmm...well I wasn't the one who applied it. I had the car detailed (a Mercedes) and I asked why there was overspray all over my panels and plastic near the wheels. I guess they must have used too much or were in a hurry. Next time I'll tell them not to use any and I'll just do it myself. Thanks for the advice. :thumbsup: