GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Captial Area

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
Scotaku said:
Last time I checked, Blacksburg was waaaay down south Virginia. Down where iced tea is served sweet without asking and grits for breakfast doesn't ruffle Yankee feathers. ;)
Check 'vortex Capital Area local forum.

Yeah I'm down here at Virginia Tech, school is school but hey I've gotta have a job so I can make money to pay off this car.

I'm on Vortex in the Capital Area forum as well, I'm hokietuner there as well

PG County Maryland here. Wish i didn't work so much on weekends to try to make it to some meets.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
loudoun county here. im usually at the weekly ashburn gtg's

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Centreville, VA....question to you guys, do any of you know of a good tuning place around here to get a REVO or APR chip done? Just curious of something NOVA or Southern MD?

robo2.0

New German Performance

Great place for parts and install. Authorized dealer for APR. Got mine chipped two weeks ago (awesome) and going for a coil over kit this week. Their located about 30 min. from Baltimore.

mer1

Go Kart Champion
Scotaku said:
Friends don't let friends who can't drive drive their GTI.

Then again, think of the guilt material you have to draw from for the next several years! "Man, I was just remembering that time you banged up my new car... here, let me pay for lunch. Wha? Oh, okay man. Thanks."

hahah.. you got that right. I'm using this to its fullest potential :evil:

What happened is I let him drive it because he drives a RSX-S and was talking trash... he was supposed to make a turn but was going a little to fast so tried to abort and the car spun 180 degrees and hit one of those median signs

needless to say, he felt REALLY, REALLY bad... but i'm still rubbing it in everytime i talk to him.

I just dropped it off at Zamora's Autobody today (they are, apparently, some of the best in MD) and got me a Sonata as a rental... :thumbdown:

...You don't know how good you have it until you are forced to drive something that's not your GTI

I will post pics of the body when it's done

Last edited:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Congrats on getting it to the body shop. I feel your pain with other belongings of mine... not the GTI though.

Good luck on the repairs.