Attachments

• 3266_z.jpg
    3266_z.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,368

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
:thumbdown: Out of the 3 offered by VW this one would be my last choice. Actually I wouldn't choose it. I take the money and buy a set of aftermarket wheels instead. But what ever floats your boat.

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
It doesn't look that hot in the picture, but if you actually see it on the GTI, it looks pretty good. Try it out on that interactive website. It looked pretty cool to me. You can see the brakes better!

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
ewoo said:
It doesn't look that hot in the picture, but if you actually see it on the GTI, it looks pretty good. Try it out on that interactive website. It looked pretty cool to me. You can see the brakes better!
:clap: exactly wut i feel EWOO!!

GTI2007

Those 18" Vision wheels were used on a limited edition Golf Speed in Germany

Attachments

• Essen 527.jpg
    Essen 527.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 4,172
  • Essen 556.jpg
    Essen 556.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 2,265
  • Essen 557.jpg
    Essen 557.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 2,129
  • Essen 558.jpg
    Essen 558.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 3,306

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Imola yellow really is my favorite paint color ever, although I would be hesitant to get it on my GTI, I got in so much trouble with my 20th, which is why I went with UG.

Tay2610

Autocross Newbie
i have a feeling that first pic isnt eighteens! I would say these are my favorite oem rims, and the only choice if i were to get eighteens!

Silver Arrows

Ready to race!
On the VW features site, you can customize your car to have 19" Visions and IMO I think they look nice. Out of all the choices it seems to be the least cluttered wheel and allows you to see the calipers better. But if I had the amount of money that VW wants for that size, I can find a set of aftermarket wheels at a cheaper price that look better and are lighter.

GTI2007

Silver Arrows said:
On the VW features site, you can customize your car to have 19" Visions and IMO I think they look nice. Out of all the choices it seems to be the least cluttered wheel and allows you to see the calipers better. But if I had the amount of money that VW wants for that size, I can find a set of aftermarket wheels at a cheaper price that look better and are lighter.

Then you have a different version of the VW Features site then me beacuse I can only have 18" Visions on my customized GTI

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
Kevin-

I'm with you on these wheels. I think they look great. However I agree with some other posters, for the price VW charges for them, I'd rather go with something aftermarket. I couldn't get a solid number on drivergear site, but my guess is they are ~$450.

$448.71 On drivergear. Missed it the first time.
$459.00 for BBS CH (18x8) Just for comparisons sake.