GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GC & Bris GTG

Byza

Haters unite!!!
When should we have the next one?

we have quite a few members now in SE QLD and keen potentially to find a carpark/get a coffee and talk shit... a drive is good too but meeting up is probably just as good because i find long drives to sometimes be quite inpersonal... oh and cuts down the risk of me losing my licence when i get it back in May LOL...

thoughts of dates? Friday night was great last time getting a feed but open to suggestions...

benno

AU section: 1 man band
I'm keen. Have a whacked work schedule though. I have this friday off... The following friday might work late in the day, or the sat/sun after.

isaw

Banned
Helll yeah~! any excuse to go for a drive :)

Dinner again at west end might be cool. There is a awesome Vietnamese place I've eaten at called trangs which is highly recommended. could book a table for a Friday night if we get numbers.

Otherwise coffee/chat sounds great.

There is the vwwc GC meet on the 29th of this month, and I was going to arrange a saturday night Test and Tune @ willowbank on the 25th of April (will make another thread about it when time permits) if anyway is keen...

BrissyGTI

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I was going to arrange a saturday night Test and Tune @ willowbank on the 25th of April (will make another thread about it when time permits) if anyway is keen...

I would be up for the Test and Tune night, haven't been for a while.

Aleksii

34RNT
I'm interested :D

During the week one night would suit me best.

isaw

Banned
DATES:
What about the 17th/18th? the weekend after easter (2 weeks from now)

A Nice cafe for dinner would be sweet if anyone knows some chefs..

Aleksii

34RNT
Looks like little/no interest..?

I think a few of us should meet up one night for a chat and a few pics.

Anyone?

Aleksii

34RNT
Tuesday night?

Anywhere suits me. Recommendations?