GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help posting pics

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
How do i post pics to my garage and/or to a post? Do I need to turn the quality/size down on my camera? What is a good size or reolution to use? How do i post the pics in the post, so as you scroll down, you view all of the pictures? God im dumb. Thanks for your help.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
griss1310 said:
How do i post pics to my garage and/or to a post? Do I need to turn the quality/size down on my camera? What is a good size or reolution to use? How do i post the pics in the post, so as you scroll down, you view all of the pictures? God im dumb. Thanks for your help.

The size limitation on attachments to post is 1300x1240 (600kb) for your garage.... for posting in a thread you have to have the pictures hosted on a site like www.photobucket.com. You don't really have to change the settings on your camera, you can usually edit the pictures using the re-size or compress feature in Windows Picture Viewer.

:headbang:

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
Thanks Hot Lanta - love your car by the way. I love the stock kit. I have my photos on snapfish.com, how do i post these into a thread?

GTI2007

HotLanta MKfizzle said:
The size limitation on attachments to post is 1300x1240 (600kb) for your garage.... for posting in a thread you have to have the pictures hosted on a site like www.photobucket.com. You don't really have to change the settings on your camera, you can usually edit the pictures using the re-size or compress feature in Windows Picture Viewer.

:headbang:

You can attach pics using the "Manage Attachments" thing in the Additional Options section when you reply to a post. The limit for that is also 1300x1240. I attached all my pics like that. Haven't any pic of mine hosted on any site other then on this forum

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
test post - thanks for your patience guys

Attachments

• GTI 1 003.jpg
    GTI 1 003.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 396

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
griss1310, dont feel dumb. i dont know how to post pics either. i dont even put the right posts in the right threads. Bouston can tell u that. i only did that once tho. lol.

and damn, look at those hid's! so sexy! and i love the candy white too. so perrrty.