GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal Exhaust shop search. . .

redmarkv

TR MkV
Hey guys im looking for a shop to do a custom piping job for my exhaust. If anybody can recommend one in so cal let me know. thanks alot!

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
tell me how it goes. . . So you plan on getting a custom exhaust?

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
how much does a custom exhaust run around?

redmarkv

TR MkV
I'm going to a place in Agoura this weekend to see what they can do...i'll let you know after

sweet thanks alot! my tanabe muffler comes in this weekend so hopefully ill have it done by next week.

redmarkv

TR MkV
ok heres the deal....sorry for the late post btw...but for those of you that want to know...i got my tanabe racing medallion muffler in n took it to have it installed w/ a 2.75 inch piping. turns out our cars cant use the basic universal mufflers that virtually any other car could. instead we are left with little gas tanks as a muffler! haha so instead of having the guy try n figure some way to fit it and charge me a butload of money i simply had my resonator removed for now...(im looking more toward sound to hold me over) and wait till more aftermarket companies release some nicer mufflers and then have my piping done.
i gotta admit i thought it was going to be way too loud but it has a nice deep tone to it. reminds me alot of my srt-4. but a lil quieter then that. makes that popping noise sometimes =p i like it. turns alot of heads now...next...my rims =) if you guys want a sound clip lemme know ill try n take one sometime this weekend

redmarkv

TR MkV
lols alright ill try this weekend...so bz with work...ill update u guys then.