GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Ways To Contact DBC Performance

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
As of this evening we have disabled our pms. Over the last few weeks, some of our customers have been complaining about being left unresponded, so after a little internal conference call with the staff, I made an executive desicion and disabled the pms. On an avergar day we recieve close to 100-150 pms just from this forum, let alone Vortex. It is difficult to keep up and get organized. Some of you might not like it, but this is for the best. We are always on our emails, but not here on forums. You can also contact us at the number below, Monday through Saturday between 9am and 7 pm Central time.

Thanks for the understanding.

Berk

GTI_NY

Ready to race!
i truly hear nothing but good thing about you guys. and i am just excited to get my exhaust in. After one long day of putting coils on an e36 and then posting my thread after that wasnt the best time. sorry for my ranting as well. i should have just called for status. Im like a little kid on christmas... Just give me my goddamn gift!! :thumbsup:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Berk I sent an email to sales@dbcperformance.com on sunday evening, march 15, 2009. It was sent from mtf2012@bu.edu and I still have not heard back. any chance the email didn't go through or got lost somewhere, because it didn't bounce back to my email. Let me know if I should retype one and send it to a different email address or if you recover it.

Thanks in advance,

-Michael

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
KunugiyamaZs:sm3:

Car(s)
ReflexSilver GTI MkV
Hi Berk,

I emailed you for my Fedex Tracking number but bounce back. Appreciate if you can provide me. Thanks.

Bob