GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs 90's something Saturn LS

jaydub

Autocross Newbie
what a tool.....

I'm guessing this ass wipe was in his late teens, couldn't tell, he had is gansta camo hoodie on. Jeez.

Anyway...this tard in his stock late 90's POS Saturn pulls up beside me at a light and gives me the "I'm a white gansta, don't f*** with me look". Light turns green and at this point I knew exactly what he was going to do, and I let him. Off he goes, pedal to the floor. What a sight! At the next light I pulled up beside him and yet again another foolish look on his face. When the light turned green I let him gun his shit box again. It let him go for a few seconds, then it was my turn to punch it. Needless to say I few by him. Well the moron changes lanes behind me and proceeds to get into the left turn lane (one way street). I let off the gas and let him pass where he proceeds to give me the finger just as he turns......

Too funny.....I'm not driving a Ferrari, but why do they even bother.......

baat06

Drag Racing Champion
lol... classic. I've had my share too. The best was an 80s era fiero driven by an old woman. I let her go tho... god knows those things are just waiting to catch on fire.