GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*WARNING* DBC Performance...

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
if you buy from them... you may become a HUGE fanboi! :wub:

THEY ARE THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP. PERIOD.

I would just like to share my experience with them.

i have bought the following from them:
*Neuspeed Sport Springs
*Bilstein Sport Shocks
*Neuspeed Racing CAI Extension

i always go to their website first if i need something, then pm them if it is not on their website, every time i get a speedy pm back with pricing on what i am looking for. it is almost always cheaper than anywhere else and if not they offer to match any price. also i have never paid for shipping and my item always gets to my place super fast. i will definitely be buying from them again. Berk and Kevin are great guys and they deserve a lot of business!

Kevin even once threatened to leave DBC if i was not taken care off, serious? probably not, but it is the thought that counts.

to sum up how i feel about DBC Performance: if they were a smiley face they would be this = :character0293: because they fuck shit up! (in the good sense)

Last edited:

CTtornado

Ready to race!
o man i thought there was gonna be drama. :frown:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I had to read this 3 times to realize it was a positive reference for them, lol.... glad to hear the positive feedback though since I just placed an order a couple days ago!

kevin@dbcperformance

www.eemilitia.com
I had to read this 3 times to realize it was a positive reference for them, lol.... glad to hear the positive feedback though since I just placed an order a couple days ago!

Thanks Dustin, I appreciate the feedback.. and I still care for my boss "DERK"
:thumbsup:

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I've heard nothing but good things about DBC.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
haha when i saw the title i was like "uh oh, not another" because I knew DBC had a pretty good rep.