GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which Level of Tint? (56K Warning!!!!!)

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Hey Guys,

I am finally getting my tint Thursday. I think I know what I want, but wanted to get your opinions. Here are some quick pshops I did for a reference....out of all of these, which is the best for looks, practicality, and safeness from tickets?

Original:

Full dark tint:

Dark back, no front tint:

Dark back, light front tint:

Light front and back tint:

When I say "dark" i mean like 5%-15% and "light" is like 25%-35%...depending on what they have when I get there.

Thanks!

--GTI Trojan

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
light all the way around.....i think there's someone here or on vortex w/ 35% all the way around, can't find it, but I know I saw it today. Nice even look....and subtle. I really want that blue tint on my UG tho.....

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
If I were you I would go with 20% all the way around. Its a happy medium, although not legal. I think it looks silly when ppl have darker back windows.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
25 for me all the way and i like the look of stock hahah

Nikerey

Darkness
please do not get different levels of tinit in the front and back, it looks goofy....i say 5% all the way around, looks soo much better on a black car.

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
please do not get different levels of tinit in the front and back, it looks goofy....i say 5% all the way around, looks soo much better on a black car.

thats a sweet looking bmp:thumbup: the tints look really good on there

TXTGTI

Ready to race!
Lik Nikery said, the contrasting front and rear looks funny to me. I say stay consistent and go all dark or all light. And Trojan, is that the Votex kit on your BMP?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i got 35% in front and 28% rear its looks awesome...the law in mass is 35% in the front