GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sydney VW Audi Dyno Day - 8th of March

fuzion

Ready to race!
VW/Audi Sydney Dyno Day (annual)

Date & Time: Sunday 8th of March 2009 - 8.30am onwards until 6-7pm (dependent on runs).

Entry Price: $60 - includes drinks, lunch bbq and possibly breakfast if we get the chance. (2 runs, 3rd dependent on time factor and vehicles booked in)

Spectators: $3 (why?, because you'll be eating food that others have paid for before they can! be fair)

http://www.mainlineauto.com.au/
Factory 3, 35 Violet St. Revesby (off Old Canterbury Rd)

A lot of stock cars will be coming, so if you are stock or only slightly modified dont hesitate as your all welcome to come along to this. It will give you a good benchmark to what your car is as is present, then you can jump on the dyno later in time once you've done a few more mods and see where your at.

Payment is on the day itself and this is an AWD/FWD/RWD dyno. All vehicles are able to jump on. We may be having a few Subaru, BMW and Porsches run on this day as well fyi.

Please let me know (via replies here) to whom will be attending (and running)

Dingah

Crusty Aviator
Car(s)
Audi SQ5
Might be interesting to ask all participants to nominate their acceptable band of expected power and torque before they put it on the rollers.

Dingah

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
see you all there :-D

i want to see 165kw heheheh

SleekY

Ready to race!
hmm only down the road from me.. but not sure until closer to the day!

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Ile be there fo-sho, reckoning 350+ FWKW!

WOOO!

gti mk5

BEST!!!
Car(s)
GTi MK5
might cruise by... car still stock so not sure if its worth runnin it on the dyno

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
damm, i was hoping to have the SSS fixed and back on the road and tuned before this event and was hoping to get the 180fwkw mark. But looks like its still a no go.

if the wife is upto (will have a new born by then) might head out for a look see and might be able to get a mate with a HSV VXR to come along aswell.

SSS_Hoon

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
I'm in Pierre :thumbup: