GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

alright

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
alright this part of the forums seems to be sucking why dont we stop with the hellos and start adding kill stories, info on where to performance parts, pics of any sort. i know other parts of the forums have this but we are the few that are over here in europe and i would like to know how the car faires against other german craftmanship or where i can go get performance parts at. well i dont know if it's just me feelin this way but i just thought id share with you guys. :headbang:

TASOS

Tuning addict
alright this part of the forums seems to be sucking why dont we stop with the hellos and start adding kill stories, info on where to performance parts, pics of any sort. i know other parts of the forums have this but we are the few that are over here in europe and i would like to know how the car faires against other german craftmanship or where i can go get performance parts at. well i dont know if it's just me feelin this way but i just thought id share with you guys. :headbang:

That's a good idea.

Since you live in Germany...can you make a list with German tuning e-shops?
Some links.

I personally only now of the big firms like ABT,MTM,Oettinger,B&B,Sportec,Dahlback,Upsolute...ech.

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
ill try to ill go shop hunting when i start breaking tin the car when i find the shops ill get info and numbers and post them for all over the european area. that way we have our own little reffernce guide instead of waiting on parts from the states!!.