GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Euro Sport Dyno Day Sunday 10/15/06***

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
I'll be going and will bring my micro-can in case anyone needs any vag-com work! Anyone else going to the euro-sport dyno day this sunday?

Hubert@eurosport said:
Hello to ALL!!!

Its that time to run what you brought, to the Euro Sport Dyno Day on Sunday October 15, 2006. As always, well be having the BBQ as well ($1 dogs & drinks w/ ticket). Below is the information for the Euro Sport Dyno Day. All Dynos must be RSVP'd so we may have sufficient run times for everyone.

**ALSO, we will be having available sales through the front offices ONLY, NOT in the Dyno area. If you would like to do a purchase just visit us up in front, or find the nearest Euro Sport associate.** =)

-DYNO RUNS $50 PER 2 Runs (payable on spot *please give us your rsvp name if on the list*)
-Air-Fuel readings available for an additional $20.00
-RSVPs must be signed in and ready no later than 10am. Open entries are ready onward, and may sign in at entry.
-Please follow all rules and regulations posted (as well as the employees of Euro Sport if asked)
-REGISTER ONLINE HERE>>online registration<< & receive a FREE T-Shirt!!

When: Sunday, October 15, 2006
Dyno Run Times: 9:30 - 4pm or later!
1 Hot dogs/soft drink - $1 tickets purchased @ sign in area
RSVP @ 714.630.1555

more photos from our past dyno day here, courtesy of Bernie@Dub-nation :thumbup:

Euro Sport Dyno Day Pictures

Modified by Hubert@eurosport at 6:00 PM 9-26-2006

Modified by Hubert@eurosport at 12:44 PM 10-5-2006

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2844358

chaser2525

Pro Marine GTI
Car(s)
07' VW GTI
im from phoenix but im coming that way. where is this located and can i still get a run