GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PSHOP elements 7 question

james.bigouette

Officially boring
i just bought the program and its ok. i just cant figure out how to do the borders with the personal signature like i see around here so often. anyone help??? also i cannot get my HDR pictures to look as amazing as some people can make them....like ARIN@APR i guess i will just have to practice, and most people can probably get CS4. thanks for the help

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
the border:
1) there are filters out there that you can download to have made for you by specifying size and what not.

2) i do mine the cheesy way and go in and CTRL+A, Select>Transform Selection>Reduce overall size by 3-5%, Select>Inverse and color with a paintbrush.

3) i'm sure there are other ways but i'm too lazy sometimes to figure out how to do new things, i do what i know and sometimes i learn new things by messing around.

Signatures:

I created mine (not sure how everyone else did theirs) in photoshop by creating a new image about 200px by 100px with a transparent background, inserting some text using a favorable font, adding some effects using the built in "Blending Options" and saving that as a .png file to retain the transparency, and i insert that file into my photos VIA copy and paste.

james.bigouette

Officially boring
the border:
1) there are filters out there that you can download to have made for you by specifying size and what not.

2) i do mine the cheesy way and go in and CTRL+A, Select>Transform Selection>Reduce overall size by 3-5%, Select>Inverse and color with a paintbrush.

3) i'm sure there are other ways but i'm too lazy sometimes to figure out how to do new things, i do what i know and sometimes i learn new things by messing around.

Signatures:

I created mine (not sure how everyone else did theirs) in photoshop by creating a new image about 200px by 100px with a transparent background, inserting some text using a favorable font, adding some effects using the built in "Blending Options" and saving that as a .png file to retain the transparency, and i insert that file into my photos VIA copy and paste.

PERFECT, thank you!