GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Had a hard time installing the boost gauge. . .

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I feel like a freakin idiot. I tried installing my AWE boost gauge and I failed. I didnt know where to feed the hose into the firewall. I could have found out in time but I had to go to work. Does anyone have a DIY for the boost gauge install with pictures of everything. I just need the pic on where the hose goes into the firewall. Please help :frown:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
There should have been a pamphlet that came with the boost gauge. I found the install to be a little tricky at first too. But I lack patience. Anyways, when you take the battery and the battery holding tray out you will see where all those wires come through the firewall (as the pic with install instructions shows). Right near where the wires are all crammed in and going through the firewall you will notice these little rubber nipples. I simply snipped one of those of with some cutters and fed the hose through next to all the other wires. That's what those nipples are there for. I found that easier to do then trying to figure a way to cram it in with that big bundle of wires. Then I just wire tied it in with all the other wires and placed the battery back in when done. Good luck. You can PM a few of us if you have any ?'s. That's what I did.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE