GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Have Donor Parts Sadly

paquet911

Ready to race!
I got rear-ended last week by some F-er. My car is going to be getting fixed over the next month or so thanks to a hit and run accident some douche pulled on me. The prelim estimate was for $4800 of damage but they are worried of structural damage. So to get to the point I am going to try and salvage all the parts I can, so please let me know if anyone is in need of anything specific and I shall try to get it off my car for you. I know someone was looking for the trunk badge so pass the word around the forum and I hope my tragic accident can help out others.

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
what parts to you have all stock or are there any after-market parts?!

i could use either a dsg shift knob or a united grey bump strip on the driver's door
and sorry for your loss

Last edited:

paquet911

Ready to race!
Alright guys I made notes what everyone wants and I will check into it for everyone. Keep me posted if anyone was more demands and I shall see what I can get. I talked to the dude where the car is getting fixed and he says it may be a problem getting parts cuz the guys insurance company is pretty haggard and won't allow anything to leave the shop until they say so. So I shall look into but I make no promises.

Scotaku

FIA World Rally Car Champion
If you can score all of the plastic trim off the inside of the hatch, please drop me a line.