GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChemicalGuys.com

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
I just wanted to post about ChemicalGuys.com.

Their products are quality, well performing chemicals. They have lines of products which are tailored for many different specific tasks, and provide a range of looks (shiny or matte dressings, different polishes, sealants, waxes).

Their customer service is top knotch and pretty much 24/7. I called them on Christmas eve and they helped me.

The sell most products by the gallon. Great if you are a detailer, or if you just use a lot of a particular product. I buy my dressing and quick detailer by the gallon now.

Personal experience: Their synthetic detailer performs way better than my Zaino Z-6. Their Silk Shine dressing provides a satin shine which isn't greasy and oily looking, it looks like a brand new car's interior. JetSeal is just plain awesome. Pete's 53' rivals many other waxes I've used, especially on dark or metallic painjobs. Their New Look Trim Gel is bar-none, the best tire/exterior dressing, I've ever used. Their body shop safe polishes work fine, and their Final Prep polish is stunning.

I advise you to check them out. If you're into car care, want some quality products that will last a while, want them cheap, then it's ChemicalGuys I'd go to.

jorizzle

oh word?
Car(s)
'08 CW GTI 6MT
which polishes did you use on your GTI?

i'd love to try out some of their polishes, but it seems like their range of polishes is rather confusing. at least not as easy as it is to pick menzerna products for hard VW clear

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
Their Pro-Polish is about as far as you'd want to go for minor swirl correction in my opinion. You can use their FP Polish which has less cutting power also. My car doesn't need to much correction so I went with FP Polish, Jetseal, and Pete's 53'.