trade in 03 passat $9000

basically i get the car for
$17,000

good deal ?

JonGrace959

My Fast is Alive
Car(s)
2007 Speed 3
autobarn is hands down the best vw dealership around. i live a couple blocks from it. and i go in every once in a while. to check in and ive been goin there a while so i know alot of people who work there.. they let me have free car washes whenever i want. and they give good deals on all their cars.. so if u live in the chicago land area.. head over to autobarn mp

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
yea thats the same price as mine, only i traded a beat up jeep so had to pay more out of pocket.

Last edited:

nosbiggie

Ready to race!
yea i got that price too but with no trade in

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Great price on the GTI but it seems like they might be screwing you on the trade. $9000 doesn't seem too fair for a 2003 Passat. Then again, I don't know much about your specific Passat.

1. How many miles?
2. What engine/transmission?
3. What trim level? i.e. GL, GLS, GLX, etc.
4. What options?
5. How is its condition?
6. Has it been in any accidents?

Dub_52

Ready to race!
2007 GTI MkV, Pkg 2, 6MT, 18" Huffs, MonsterMats.

$26,640.00,...MSRP window sticker

$24,920.00,...Agreed purchase price
$1,920.56,...tax
$520.00,...total other charges (title, tags/license, dealer fees)

Mebbe not the best deal, but one I am very happy with.

Nuff said,..??

Dub_52

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i traded in my 02 gti base model(tiptronic)with 63k miles, big dent on the hood(Deer), and was it was paid off...i got $10,000 for it and got my 2006 pkg0 CW for 21,000 and 21,800 OTD got a 4.9% rate and would have payed like $230-$240 a month but i got the API deal for 72k miles and now i pay $268 a month

sonomamkvdsg

7 time F1 Champ
Car(s)
2006 MKV DSG TR
a good deal on a car is a frame of mind, not a matter of money. If you are happy with the car and can afford the price you paid that is a good deal. asking others if you got a good deal seem silly to me. Most of the posts where some one asks "did I get a good deal" there is always someone who said you got screwed. you could say I paid $17 for my Pkg 2 gold plated MKV with full APR tuning and some a@@hole would say I paid $16. If you are happy thats all that matters.