GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Club/Site Name

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has ever had to think about this but it is the most annoying thing ever. My buddies and I want to start a club/group/whatever just for meets and what not. I want to set up a site for our profiles and what not but I can't think of a name that hasn't been already taken...

1- the cars are a mix from all continents
2- we are not a flaming group so no words such as "kings" and similar
3- we are mostly about performance so "motorsports" sounds good in the name/website
4- another reason motorsports is good is most of us also own motorcycles
5- adding NE to it is cool since we're in new england
6- we are not about muscle cars or hot rods or harleys

any ideas?

OttaCee

Ready to race!
Wicked Pissah Motahsports

OttaCee

Ready to race!
EMA - Eastern Mass Autos (Eat My Ass!)

bayside blue

wild child
Car(s)
08 gti
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has ever had to think about this but it is the most annoying thing ever. My buddies and I want to start a club/group/whatever just for meets and what not. I want to set up a site for our profiles and what not but I can't think of a name that hasn't been already taken...

1- the cars are a mix from all continents
2- we are not a flaming group so no words such as "kings" and similar
3- we are mostly about performance so "motorsports" sounds good in the name/website
4- another reason motorsports is good is most of us also own motorcycles
5- adding NE to it is cool since we're in new england
6- we are not about muscle cars or hot rods or harleys

any ideas?

well this sounds alot like nemotorsport.com...

im also a member there lmao

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
well this sounds alot like nemotorsport.com...

im also a member there lmao

yeh? how's that crew?

also, i shouldve updated this, but i ended up re-explaining on the tex cause i guess ppl thought im out to start a new official club and recruiting...

all i wanted was a name for a domain(site) cause i couldn't think of anything so that my friends and I can post up pix and vids of our rides just to share among each other...

bayside blue

wild child
Car(s)
08 gti
yeh? how's that crew?

also, i shouldve updated this, but i ended up re-explaining on the tex cause i guess ppl thought im out to start a new official club and recruiting...

all i wanted was a name for a domain(site) cause i couldn't think of anything so that my friends and I can post up pix and vids of our rides just to share among each other...

its actually alot of fun..here are some pics from our fall kanck cruise. had almost 100 cars.

thats from last year with my old crappy camera. we are expecting a bigger crowd this year we are also setting up a very large car show in the summer..

80% of the site is nh people but we have them from mass, vt, me, ri, ct, and ny

the guy who organises the big dinner meet is on there. we meet up alot during the warmer seasons, we go to hockey games together, we went to world of wheels and the auto show together, ect ect