GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Friday nite mkv gti meet list of ppl.

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
Ok every friday between 12:30-1am there will be a meeting at the Six Brothers Diner on Rt46 next to Mc Donalds. On Thur i will post up the ppl that are comming to the upcomming meeting. So this thur i will post the Screennames of the ppl that are comming this friday nite. Please email me if you are and aren't comming. Only MKV Gti's. Look at this Forum every thursday to see who is attending the meeting. Feel free to bring Vag-Com's and other aftermarket and stock products. My email is blackgti06@yahoo.com

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
ill def. be there this friday night.. the next night is the djd gtg. i was tinking we could all meet up at the diner, and cruise to djd from there.. depending on who can go.

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
Ok here is the list of ppl that are comming so far tomorrow night

Bonzgti
Clutch fool
Nj Devil
Top gear NJ
Anon1mous
Blackgti06
Rice Eater

These are maybe's
Zypheri
Gtixpinay

It tomorrow nite around 1ish ill be there at 130-2

Last edited:

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
The list was updated today and will be during the day. Tonite is the meet please email me if your comming. Its starts around 1ish ill be there around 130 2. Feel free to bring your vag-coms . So far we have 7 including me and 2 others that might be comming.

nj devil

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys, I'm a maybe...if i can get someone to make the ride up, ill go. Long ride tho. Hopefully see you guys. Later

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
finally got to meet a few good men, and women of course.. don't forget, party at my house tomorrow night.:wink:

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
dude, do you have aim?? if so my aim is dubsesda3

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
yoo.. fucking partay my house.. bring yo dubs and girls and bathing suits and beer and fucking whores and 10 cent sluts and music and everyting else that belongs here.

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
yes we are going to have another meeting fri 13th same place and time for me ill be there around 130ish. We should have a few more ppl this time. I will make the list this week and let you all know who is going.