GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vancouver Meet/Cruise

d.C

DJ
Since the last attempt didn't succeed due to the lack of organization. I'll try to organize one for this comming weekend, so we have more time to decide where to go.

Let's say Saturday, Oct.7th for now.

Here's a rough plan, meet at point a for bout 30 mins, cruise to point b where we can take some nice pix.

So who's interested?

1. d.C
2. johnny12345 (pending)
3. .:B

Due to the fact that there aren't alot of golfmkv.com members in vancouver area. This meet and cruise didn't happen. However, if you're really interested in a meet, the other car club (european car club) that i'm in is having a cruise and meet on Monday. If you're interested in joining that club and going to the meet on Monday, pm me for more info about the club and the meet.

Last edited:

76er

Madman With Wheels
Car(s)
MkV GTI
There has to be more GTI owners out there.... I saw at least three in Richmond last week!

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
i would come but the cars not ready

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
i would come but i dun't know if u guys rmbr... just braught car in TODAY!! for the side skirt installation.. *they ripped me off by not puttin on side skirts AFTER I PAID!!* anywayz it shud be done soon those Cowell bastards.... >< sry for my language!! but i was pretty pissed!!

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
hah ya u have to wait and see its a secret well not only is it not ready i cant drive till november my license is suspended, thats the main reason

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
Hell yeah i am up for a meet too, but my car is not ready yet even though i have it on the floor... hahaha

Another thing is that i need to think of a way to wash it becasue the paint protection is not ready yet. Still waiting for the coilovers and the ABT kit....

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
haha no lol

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Not gonna be able to make it this time. PG is closed for the long weekend and ferry's r crazy on holiday weekends. Next time for sure when I can get in to PG as well as meetin up with u guys. Wish i could make it

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
So is this gonna happen or not? If not, then i'm gonna go watch 'the departed' with some frnds.