GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVENOM vs S2000

MKVENOM

Car(s)
07 mkv bmp
Hi , just registered . I wanted to share this with all of you on the forum.
A friend of mine who owns a honda S2000 (05) wanted to race me at the lights tonight,just a brief race from one light to the other,about 300 m stretch. I said lets do it. Consider my car is bone stock and 3500 km on it.
light goes green, he takes a half car, 2nd gear I take one car,at this point Im at 100km/h ,3RDgear he`s catching up and at this point Im at 130km/h he passes me and i slowed down. I was very impressed with how well these cars can perform, and so was he. MKVENOM

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I had the same exact result vs. my friend's '04 S2000. 1st->2nd gear, I take off and have about 1 car length ahead. From 3rd gear on, he starts catching up and walks me. That's when I have my car in stock mode, though. In APR 93 mode, he doesn't stand a chance; I get him in all gears :thumbup:

Neon Guy

Tin Can Racer
Car(s)
1998 SPEC Neon
I need to get my wifes 07' out at the drag strip and get some times listed... and see how it fares versus the SRT-4.

bigboostgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GTI
I race a black 03 from a roll and beat him, he jus stayed on my back bumper for a while then he gave up

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
the gti can handle just as good as a S2000 just get a sway bar and you'll be set

fisher22

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 GTI
hahahaha....i guess you've never driven an s2000...there's a reason the s2000 is classed in A-stock and a GTI in G-stock for autocrossing...don't mean to be a dick, but stock for stock s2k > gti; now throw in some mods and it can def. even it out some