GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F*** the Weather Channel!!

Acoustic81

In-Tune
So i finally bought my zaino kit and wanted to get the first coat on this weekend before the Show 'n Go at Raceway Park.

I wake up this morning at 9 and the weather channel calls for no rain until later tonight. Plenty of time to get a couple of coats on there before the rain. I had Meguiars wax on the car previously, so i washed with Dawn to remove that crap as instructed.

I get halfway through with the claybar and the fucking sky opens up out of nowhere. I get back inside the house to check weather and every single county in eastern PA is showing green with rain. WTF!!!??? Now i have no wax on the car and i'm not going to get a chance to do it until next weekend!

Is this going to be a huge deal that I wait until next weekend to wax or should I burn a personal day from work and do it monday? I drive 25 mi to work everyday so the car gets some serious use. I don't want the paint to get ruined! :cry:

Edit: Keep in mind, i don't have a garage to put the car in....

anon1mous

Car(s)
2006 GTI
I don't think waiting another week would ruin the paint at all. It'll def get dirty, but there shouldn't be any harm in waiting another week.