GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dash tray and cubby rocks

Big Jerm

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i just got these in the mail yesterday, thought i would share on how cool these are for the American gti's. just finished here r some pics...btw the car is nasty i in mid terms and have been slacken on keeping her shinny and the lawn was mowed...i'll get to vacuuming.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,599
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,594
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,564
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,795
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,531
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,522
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,526

mre212

Go Kart Champion
nice. i was thing about getting the dash tray , but after i went aftermarket on my stero, i got a little extra cubby room, i thought that would be a little too much. Still, good looking !

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I'd love to have those as well. Looks great. That dash tray would be where my cell would live. I miss my coin tray in my 90 Civic Si.

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
How hard was the install? I've been thinking about doing that, but will probably wait until I get some new tail lights and have re-wire to get the rear fog to work.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
the tray looks a wee bit dangerous...a hard turn, or sudden stop, or even a hard acceleration looks like it would have w/e is inside it...outside of it in a heartbeat...the lil cubby looks great though

Joe Diver

DFW Wolfpack Schlagetot
I just got mine yesterday and installed it...really EASY install...and a great mod for sure. Now I can use my cup holders for cups.

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
the tray looks a wee bit dangerous...a hard turn, or sudden stop, or even a hard acceleration looks like it would have w/e is inside it...outside of it in a heartbeat...the lil cubby looks great though

It has a little rubber pad on the bottom, so most things should stay put. That being said, I'd reccomend against putting vials of acid or thumbtacks in there. :biggrin: