GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi from spain, and one question!

FreAKoN

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK5 Golf Goal
Hello! My name frames, I am from Spain (Madrid) I have a MKV Golf 1.9 TDI 105 EDITION GOAL. Here you have some pictures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZzmC_NDT4&eur
One question, these drawings where can I do?

a greeting

63amg

BE ON EDGE
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GT TSI 170
ese markitos...

FreAKoN

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK5 Golf Goal
What did you do to also have those inner taillights (the ones on the hatch) to light up?

Hello, is a mod I did, I have a manual I did in Spanish, I'm going to translate into English and put it, help me to put it right? my English is the translator of google and has many errors.
greeting a friend

FreAKoN

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK5 Golf Goal
4 circles of position

4 circles of position

4 circles of position Hello! By having parties jeje I'm not very good at this writing is good but what can be done, for we do not know who we are FreAKoN and suizo_gti.

This Brico already know that this is but for the confused ... ... (To better explanation than a photo? Jeje)

Well it is time to start with the "DIY".

Stop this need:

Copper (Bear in mind that we have to move from in front of the cable car up the rear). (I've used more or less ... 4-5m worth more than about missing). I advise using the typical black and red that are 2 wires together.

Crabs or steals flows (2).

Torx screwdriver (do not tell you right now so far).

Bulbs (As the position of series) (4).

Clem.

Pliers

Gun thermo fuse (The bars of silicone).

Tin solder.

Cable termoretactil.

Key sets of 10 (To get the headlights).

Drill with a drill 5 approx. (It depends on the bulb).

Insulating tape.

Well apart from all this and we also need a little patience ... I think it is worth and is not very complicated ... That if ... It takes time but the result is the best eh!

I put that ... We go to the mess!

STEP 1

We are on order as if it is in chaos after ... Let's start with the simplest and little by little we're going to be complicated.

The first thing we will do is to take power for light bulbs in the making of the burner ... We are interested to get the flow so that when we put the position lamp is lit directly ... As you know the light that has mecherito work that way, that's why we're going to take advantage of it ...

First we must remove the sleeve of the gear, for it grabbed her by 2 sides, and throw without fear but with great care, (going a bit tough). When we see what we have out as another case that covers what is left below the hole, making a bit of force on one end, we can get up without much difficulty. After this we see the mechanism of the gear, we can also see 2 screws (screws) that hold the ashtray.

We come to remove them.

Once the screws removed loose what we already have is the ashtray, it got up a bit and remove the connector on the ESP (with a leading pestañita) and the cigarette lighter.

(ATENTION! Be careful with this, before touching anything Do not PUSTA BACK TO THE CAR, to prevent possible failures)

After this, the ashtray away for comfort and continue.

Now we have to take the cigarette lighter socket and we look ...

3-wire leads.

(Red)

Negative (black)

Low light (brown) (I believe it is named)

The 2 that concern us are the negative and low light ... (This serves to activate when commanders in the lights of the position, send current)

Once located these 2 cables, or crabs need 2 steals currents and cable.

To put the crabs.
Let's go for one of the connections we need, for example by going to brown first.
We look at the crab and we see that:
It has 2 holes, one of them opened by the 2 extremes, and another by a closed,
Is to put the cable (in this case the brown) inside the hole that is not closed, and now put one end of the cable and put it through the hole that capped on the other side. When the 2 placed on your site, cojeemos pliers and pushed over the "iron" and put it inside, now we close the crab.
We do the same with the negative. Now we can take the cable below, connect everything and mount the ashtray and a knob.

STEP 2

What we are going to do now is to move the cable to the back of the car ... I will not get much into this because it is more facilitators, if you have any questions please contact us at the forum by private.

For example, and I brought the cable below the driver's seat (leaving a little "slack" when to move the seat position does not break the cable) after that remove the plastic stirrups of the car (with Van nail and a bit Hard) and that with patience, a little careful what we took and passed the cable till the rear.

FreAKoN

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK5 Golf Goal
STEP 3

Now let's do the "Napa" in order to carry out the project.
We have to make the headlights (for the portion of the gate) so we proceed ...

We need the key sets of 10.

We opened the gate and we see a lid on each headlamp in the coating of the gate.
(It has a hole where we can get the key lever of the car and doing exit).

See you tapita removed the "lighthouse", remove the connector and proceed to remove the cap with the bulb.

Now we can see 2 screws (it is a bit uncomfortable to remove it but is not very complicated ...) to come out.

Once we got out well:

If you looking at well in the photo above, as "silver" we have 3 small screws star.
We come to remove them.

When we remove that piece becomes:

Now let's do a little thing (well thought by suizo_gti) which is to mark the lighthouse to put bulbs at the 2.

Come back to the car and put the lighthouse or anything without screwing with the closed gate and with a bit of tape put the "focus" to serve as references for us in making the holes.

Well now back to the mess ... Play makes the holes ... This is one of the most sensitive steps ... and we must do so with much tact and care and to have little camera that pierce ... If we spend our charge "reflective" and well ... I put this ... We shall make the holes.

(Here we are giving the topic engineer jeje)

When we remove that piece becomes:

Now assemble the lighthouse and this is the result, we have to be like this ...

STEP 4

Now we will prepare everything for later do the wiring.

Let's go for the bulbs, we have to look like 2-pin, we will not put cap because if they do not put us Cabri.

Good because what we are going, we're going to focus on one of the headlights, Let's put 2 bulbs, we need to weld a wire to each leg and get 2 wires that are the ones who have to connect to what we have previously benefited from the takeover of lighter.

I have done this invention with a piece of wire and a pair of Clem.

Leave a margin of about 20cm cable and then make all the connections easily be fixed as I have done and do it your way, or if you like.

Let's focus on how to connect one of the bulbs to wiring.
Pins of those who spoke before ... we took out (with great care because they are very weak ... put on a bit of wire and cable termoretactil pelamis the tip of the wire and a little tin soldiers with one of the pin down when this soldier termoretactil cable, heat it and that is perfectly soldier and protected.
We do this with the 2 bulbs, I have used a terminal we got the cables (4, 2 of each bulb) and leave him alone in 2 ...

Now let's proceed to "put" light bulbs in the headlamp.
In our case we have done with silicone. Get one of the bulbs in a hole and when this embedded we Termal fuse with the gun and let it dry ...

Well do this happened in the 2 headlights and we still like this:

STEP 5

We have almost ... This is the last step but that care is a d the most laborious of all. We have to move the cable till the gate to be able to connect with the bulbs

Primeo of everything we are going to disassemble the door, opened it and see who has 2 screws star.

We come to remove them and now with the same thing as always ... a little patience and attention it got its own (go with staples)
(It costs a lot out! I Almost up a few times jejeje)
First we took what is the "Dark Gray" and then Blanco (white only goes with staples)

Now we have to do is open a "hole" in the car to go inside the wire until the Porton ... I what I did was to open the side of the interior and hence leads directly to the tube where the cables go to the gate.

We first have to remove this tapita "AIRBAG", and has a screw screws (I believe it is 25) When we took care not to lose it (I lost .. I got out there within jaja ..)
And throw a little to loosen the 2 staples that leads .. do not get .. gives us just to be able to slip one hand and handle well ...

I imagine that the cable you've got the stirrup of the car as I have said earlier .. then upload it more or less (hidden) dovetails the asientro far behind.
Well because now we have this land, we will release the tube to work better.
I mean this:

To remove it is very easy, from the top by pulling a bit out, and the bottom look a bit and you'll see that it is very easy.
Well now that I have loose ... I advise you to do one thing .. in ved cable to get inside out .. do it the other way around with a cable you have loose ke .. I have done so because the meter cable from the outside .. then you can put your hand almost without looking and catch it, then I have done here is a knot at 2 cables and I have learned.
Well now you've got to pass the cable through the tube.

Once headlamps that mount.

When we have assembled proceed to do the installation .. We connect the cable that comes from front to the terminal headlamp has more closely, but at the same time we have another cable from the terminal headlamp on the other also connected with this. And we proceed to do it ... was as follows:

Well this is already ... ... ... .. Now what we have left is to lower the gates and turn on the lights to verify that work .. and once it come to ride all over again in order to the contrary that we have dismantled ..

With everything assembled the result is this:
In the car FreAKoN:

(now do not see much because it is day)

In the car suizo_gti:

Well that's all comrades!
Salu2!
SIMPLE AND EASY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY VW GOLF xD
(Anything we http://www.clubvwgolf.com by mp or in his post):thumbup: