GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Props to Auto Assets

DSMconvert

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I went to them while I was down in Columbus ( Thanks Will for the nice bumper!!!). I have been having problems with my car, my flash loader was reading that I did not have the programs that I purchased. I used their flashloader to see that in fact all of my programs were still in my ecu. When I went back inside they told me to keep their good flashloader and they would send mine back to GIAC for a new one. I did not even buy my flash loader from them (did buy the flash there), saved me a real head ache :clap:

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
Real nice guys there. When I had my MkV I had all my work done there. Only thing is they kind of rape your wallet.

MKV Aaron

Form Follows Function
Car(s)
Golf R
Real nice guys there. When I had my MkV I had all my work done there. Only thing is they kind of rape your wallet.

lol, couldn't have said it better. As long as you spend money, they will treat you decent.

I am not a fan of them, and will not buy anything from them again. My dad and I have spent over 5k there, and they gave me shit about flashing my A4 (long explanation that isn't worth it) They don't care about repeat customers, they will try to take as much money at one time as they can.

I have 2 close friends that will only go their for ecu/flash work because of this exact reason.

Where you been smol? You got a passat now right?

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
I'm back up in Cleveland. I'm still with the passat. Looking to get some new wheels for it. If you know of any, let me know. When the weather gets nice I'll come down for ohiovw gtg's. What's new with you?