GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Customer Service..

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
SUCKS ASS!!!! Respond to my emails damn it!!! My car runs like shit.. I have checked everything, sent pictures, ran logs, etc, etc. and all I get is the vaguest responses if any at all. Almost 2 weeks between emails every time. FUEL CUTS FROM YOUR SOFTWARE ARE FUCKING UP MY CAR!!!! People should know before they spend there hard earned money what they really should expect. My car ran so much better stock. Guess I have to spend more money to get it diagnosed and they still might not know whats causing the problems. Or maybe I should just spend even more money with APR and get HPFP and hope that fixes the issues. YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!

2008 stg.2 GTI with 18k miles. Brand new car. I cannot even drive the car hard in 3rd or 4th gear w/o getting stuttering and fuel cuts. I'm not expecting a response but this shit sucks and should be out there for people to see..

I can be contacted at anytime. All of my contact info is on my website. ammoworks.net

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
SUCKS ASS!!!! Respond to my emails damn it!!! My car runs like shit.. I have checked everything, sent pictures, ran logs, etc, etc. and all I get is the vaguest responses if any at all. Almost 2 weeks between emails every time. FUEL CUTS FROM YOUR SOFTWARE ARE FUCKING UP MY CAR!!!! People should know before they spend there hard earned money what they really should expect. My car ran so much better stock. Guess I have to spend more money to get it diagnosed and they still might not know whats causing the problems. Or maybe I should just spend even more money with APR and get HPFP and hope that fixes the issues. YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!

2008 stg.2 GTI with 18k miles. Brand new car. I cannot even drive the car hard in 3rd or 4th gear w/o getting stuttering and fuel cuts. I'm not expecting a response but this shit sucks and should be out there for people to see..

I can be contacted at anytime. All of my contact info is on my website. ammoworks.net

Have you posted the logs?? I tried looking and im very interested in having a look.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Well, I'm not sure why APR isn't responding, but stage 2 software on the FSI is very likely to give you fuel cut if you do not have a HPFP. Regardless of what software you are running, a lot of people with stage 2 programs and the factory pump get fuel cut. Generally this will happen in higher gears, say 3rd and up, at low RPMs when you floor it. In these conditions the motor is under the most load, you're boosting as much as possible, and your fuel system is being completely maxed out. That's why you only see this in higher gears. Unfortunately, the only real way to remedy the situation is either to try not to floor it when you are in higher gears and instead downshift, or pick up a HPFP which will definitely fix that problem.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
I had the same issues. After a while running stage 2, 3rd gear and up I would constantly break up and get hard fuel cuts. I installed the KMD HPFP kit and now my car is running great. Power is everywhere, big bump across the entire powerband, topend is stronger, and no fuel cuts:)

I would call APR, they get pretty loaded with emails. I PM'd Keith on here, and it took him like a month to respond, and like yours, the response was less than helpful. But if you call them they'll help you. If something is important then it shouldn't be emailed anyway IMO.

I feel your frustration though, I was in the same boat for months. 260 bucks can make a world of difference... GL!

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
get yourself an autotech fuel pump.. probably will make a world of difference

sloMk5

2007 GTI
Ever get it worked out BOz?

You probably looked into it already, but here's some trouble shooting ideas...

dirty injectors
dirty fuel filter
worn follower
low pressure pump not working properly
HPFP not moving freely, dirty, damaged, sensors not working properly, etc.
HPFP wants high flow rebuild kit(my fav)

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
my car ran like shit once til i got a throttle body alignment.

diverter valves sticking fucks the car up good.

check your follower, pump and cams. if i can do it so can anyone. then get back to us.

also try vwvortex there is like 100 apr people on there. i think it's just Arin and Kieth on golfmkv.

Voyles

Twisty Champ
Car(s)
2008 GTI
APR exchanged my downpipe with another one with GREAT service. If it was their software that caused the problem, they would jump on it. Like said earlier, so many other problems can be to blame.

Patrick Bateman

Murders & Executions
APR exchanged my downpipe with another one with GREAT service. If it was their software that caused the problem, they would jump on it. Like said earlier, so many other problems can be to blame.

exchanged my APR downpipe also, took care of me the same day i noticed it was damaged :thumbsup: