GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deep Touch Detailers

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
I've finally gotten around to getting my detailing business on its feet. I use only Griot's Garage merchandise along with their orbital buffer. I've been detailing my friend's Lamborghini and Ferrari for a month now, each time looking better than the last. Prices are fair at $55 a car, and $75 for a triple wax. My email is dubsesseda3@yahoo.com and my number is 973-341-4632. My name is Eric. Lambo and Ferrari pics will be up when they are docked and bordered.:thumbup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Need any tips, let me know. I've Detailed since I was 17 (am now 47). Ran a Detail Shop for M-Benz for 3 years. Happy to help!

BTW, best of luck to you!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
BTW, anyone here in the Northwest needing tips on Detailing or how to properly Wash your car I am willing to give FREE on-site (my home) instruction. I kid not!

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
i've wanted to do this since i was 17. i almost bought a run down garage 10 feet from my house to use, but it was quarantined for some reason:iono: but this is a good business, people will never not need their car cleaned.. and if im trusted to detail a lambo and ferrari, i think i'm gunna do pretty well for myself.. as soon as money starts coming in, i will buy a garage.. right nw i'm working out of my driveway in a car port.
i'm actually having business cards made up as we speak
*and that mk1 has my name written allll over it*

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
all you jersey guys.. show n go is upon us.. i know u guys need a good cleaning... friday the 6th and saturday the 7th are the days to get this done.. i can fit three cars in a day depending on how detailed you want to get... :smile: