Painting the side moldings

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
yes, go "search" bud.

Delboy

Oval Newbie
I did, but your better off buying the R32 mouldings as they are a better suited plastic for painting and are smoother.they also come pre primered.

Here's mine after

MKVn00yen

I did, but your better off buying the R32 mouldings as they are a better suited plastic for painting and are smoother.they also come pre primered.

Here's mine after

Thanks for the pics Delboy, that's what I really wanted to see. And how much did it cost you to get your moldings painted? And also, how much would the R32 moldings cost? Thanks again.

uberGTI

Passed Mr. Ed
Car(s)
2008 R32
Thanks for the pics Delboy, that's what I really wanted to see. And how much did it cost you to get your moldings painted? And also, how much would the R32 moldings cost? Thanks again.

The car looks great and I'm interested in the cost as well, but you will probably be better off waiting for someone from the US to chime in. I find prices between here and the UK rarely translate well. Between the difference in taxes and the exchange rate the sheer fact that almost everything there is more expensive I doubt you would get an accurate picture. What does a GTI run in England about 20k quid, or $37-38k?