GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intakes for TSI motors?

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Quick question because I couldn't find it.

Does the Neuspeed P-Flo fit on the TSI motor? Trying to buy one atm, but holding off until I know whether it will work or not.

If not, what intakes will fit the TSI atm?

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Put simply, stage one is pre maf, stage 2 is post maf.

Stage 2 has a bunch of additions that will set you up for an entire projects worth of upgrades. Check out the full descriptions on the site for detailed photos etc.

WhiteLightningMKV

Yeaaa buddy...
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Quick question because I couldn't find it.

Does the Neuspeed P-Flo fit on the TSI motor? Trying to buy one atm, but holding off until I know whether it will work or not.

If not, what intakes will fit the TSI atm?

BSH ftw, you wont be disapointed:thumbsup:

AnteaterEMT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
go with VF-Engineering

R3SQ

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I'm strongly considering buying the BSH or APR intake for the TSI engine. But I was wondering since i have the CBFA engine... lucky me... Where do i go with the little tube that comes out of my stock airbox?

Rickismyname07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'06 GTI
I'm strongly considering buying the BSH or APR intake for the TSI engine. But I was wondering since i have the CBFA engine... lucky me... Where do i go with the little tube that comes out of my stock airbox?

I appologize for my lack of knowledge, but is the little tube a secondary intake? I know that some of the newer base model Cobalts had a secondray intake, and a fix for that was just fitting on a small cone filter. Hope that helped and wasn't just a waste of your time lol

TheJakofallTrads

Car-less
Car(s)
Audi RS3
Go BSH, I installed mine on Tuesday, I have the CBFA motor, you can buy the fix that BSH is going to put out, or just buy a universal "breather filter" from any automotive parts store and do your own DIY. Just wrap the bottom of the filter with electrical tape and jam it in the secondary filter so it creates a tight seal, the secondary filter really serves no purpose, and just "breathes" fresh air, as long as it can take in air, you're all good. I shoved it under the BSH heatshield and it just hangs out. I've driven 100+ miles, no CEL, no problems. I'll get some pictures up soon of my BSH True Seal Intake and breather filter install fix.

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
What's CBFA? and isn't there another variant?

How would I check to see which I have? My GTI is an 09