GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Experiences w/ ECS Tuning?

TXTGTI

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, I was about to buy the Votex kit from ECS Tuning and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them and if they were ok? Its alot of money to be dealing with an online purchase so I just wanted to make sure I won't have any issues. Thanks.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
theyre good people. ive ordered a lot of crap from them in the past never really done me wrong.

you can go through www.hwpartstuning.com he's a local houston guy that can get parts from ECS for you.

what part of houston are you from? hit me up on PM. :)

alf

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
good people i just ordered monster mats and plain on getting the front votex lip and side skirts from them in the future

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
customer service rocks, my package got lost in the mail, and they helped me get my product ASAP.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
Hey alf wats going on with the Autotech Group BUy

TXTGTI

Ready to race!
Thanks guys, that makes me feel alot better about ordering it. Hopefully I'll get it soon and post some pics.

TXTGTI

Ready to race!
Also, anyone notice that when you add the side skirts (set), rear valance, and front valance separately it costs 1200 but the whole kit is listed at 1395 on the ECS website? Am I missing something?

TXTGTI

Ready to race!
It actually doesnt say if the whole it is painted, but it states that individually, they're not. I'll try emailing them about it.