GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any GOOD shops around Natick, MA or the Boston Area

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
I'm trying to find a good shop around the Natick, MA area and unfortunately my online search hasn't turned up much... for some reason these guys don't ever update their sites...

I'm looking for a place to get an APR ECU upg, KONI/Eibach or Koni/Neuspeed suspension, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Neuspeed CAI and some sorta exhaust not sure what yet... I like the Borla deep and not too loud sound so any exhaust suggestions along those lines are welcome.

The reason I mentioned the above is cause some places don't do work on all brands so just in case that was a criteria...

Thanks for any suggestions!

OttaCee

Ready to race!
The only APR dealer is located in Wakefield at Marc's Foreign Car
http://marcsforeigncar.com/

For local service near Natick, drive to Brian's Garage in Needham. Been going there for 5 yrs now, good guys, quality work, no BS. Ask them to price out buying the parts from them cause if you bring the parts, they charge $20 more a hour in service.
http://www.briansgarage.com/

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
thx

Thx OttaCee... I found out about the wakefield place, their site blows and I havent had a chance to call them... maybe i'd stop by tomorrow or something see what that turns up.

As for Brian's garage, that's pretty close so i'll check them out too.

Luca88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I got chipped at Marc's. Hes a really good guy and knos his stuff. His shop isnt the greatest looking thing but hes always willing to help you out.

Autobahn is really good too. I went there for something else but there another really good shop. Both are kind of north shore but worth the drive.

anm vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
11 G37X Coupe
I'm not sure about Natick but I know Pro Spec in Quincy is Great!! But they also do Revo. Got my STG2 from them Andy is a great guy.

Luca88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I'm not sure about Natick but I know Pro Spec in Quincy is Great!! But they also do Revo. Got my STG2 from them Andy is a great guy.

Oh shit a Pro-Spec shout out haha...I live like 5 minutes from them. I've gone in there a lot of myself or with other people. Andy is a real cool guy that knows what hes talking about. I always thought they dealt more with Honda/Subaru etc.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I deal with Autobahn performance in Peabody typically, MFZERO on here is their main contact and they do awesome work.

Also there is a new shop with Theo Paroulidis and ScottD from KTR that went out on their own to make a better shop..

F&S Automotive & Performance, rt 146 North in Sutton, Ma 01590
508-865-9900