GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grid

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
so i'm debating getting this for 360. opinions? i'm hoping it's a bit more stunning compared to forza2

Strmtrpr

Censored
I had it...played it or a bit. It is a nice game but it is more arcade than a simulator like Forza.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
bump for new games. Anything good recommended?

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
It's a fun game and I saw it on sale at Target in the clearance section last month for $8.... I would've bought it then but I didn't feel like breaking a $50 :p

If you really need a new racing game, and if you don't mind it being Arcade-y, I'd say Midnight Club is awesome for right now...

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
It's a fun game and I saw it on sale at Target in the clearance section last month for $8.... I would've bought it then but I didn't feel like breaking a $50 :p

I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that. Games don't exactly hold their value like diamonds, but I doubt that any new 360 game would sell new at a store like Target for under $20. Even a used copy at Gametop is currently selling for $27.

OT: I think GRID is a really fun game with superbly rendered cars and environments, but it's an arcade style racer like its predecessor DiRT (which I think is awesome btw). If you're looking for a more realistic sim like Forza2 or PG, you're gonna be disappointed. However, if you wanna lay down some serious rubber and see how much damage you can deal to $250,000 cars at 150mph... you will not be let down.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
any new games? well left 4 dead is awesome. its probably the best co-op game ive played. fallout 3 is a good rpg, but it can be a bit slow. fable 2 was fun. new COD is meh

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
go with COD:WAW... you get the best WWII shooter on the market AND zombies!

I was really anticipating another COD3 when I found out Treyarch was in control again... but I must say (imo) it's the best of the series. The creative presentation of the campaign is brilliant, you finally get involved in the Pacific theater (flamethrower madness), the script is a bit more realistic (cursing aplenty), and a game involving all sorts of automatic weapons and explosives has finally added some much needed gore... Legs and arms go bye bye!

If you're a big fan of Modern Combat, you will be pleased to see the entire ranking and perk system left intact for multiplayer. There are tanks and they are mean as hell. There are also blood-thirsty dogs (instead of choppers after 7 kills) and they are meaner than hell.

Best part of the game though..... ZOMBIES. Yep, once you beat the campaign, you will unlock "Nazi Zombies," a full blown zombie survival mega-minigame that you play play solo or 4 player co-op. I thinks its great. Not a full blown game like L4D, so I'm not sure how long the fun will last, but it's a great addition to an already stellar game.