GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Opinions on color scheme

SpecialFX

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I have a tornado red GTI and think a red/black color scheme woudl look awsome. I already have the windows tinted somewhat dark. Do you think it would look good with black eyelids, the plastic body panels painted black, black sidemarkers and either the darker adtermarket tail lights or stock ones tinted dark? I am kind of back and forth on all of this. What do you guys think?

ZoomBy

Go Kart Champion
the black eyelids are hard to pull off...it can be done though

red and black is so common these days though, what about red and darker red like a maroon, or red and dark brown even

im liking the red and maroon combo myself

SpecialFX

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I am asking if it would look good, so I haven't done anythign yet (except tint). Maybe tonight, I will try my hand at a PS.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
well, an easy thing to start with is blacking out your front and rear VW badges, as well as your gti badges if you plan on keeping those, i havent seen that yet, and i think a black GTI badge on the rear would look bad ass, a photochop is a defininte necessity though without a doubt it could look pretty cool,

-black badges
-black bumper strips on the side
-black side markers
-black eyelids
-black mirror caps
-black wheels
-black calipers
-blacked out internals on the headlight
-blacked out tails(smoked most likely)
-Smoked blinker that is under mirror cap

thats about all i think u could get away with doing black off the top of my head